Stunning Blue Checked Puppia Vest Harness
Your dog will look flash in the Uptown II Blue Puppia Harness, the classy check pattern of Blues, Black, White and Red have a silver thread woven through the material to add a little sparkle.
With a fully lined luxuriously Soft thick Sky Blue coloured velour, Puppia have made these harnesses super soft and superbly comfortable so you can be confident your pooch will enjoy their walks.
The step in style makes it easy to get on those dogs that are real wrigglers! Puppia have made these super soft and superbly comfortable so you can be confident your pooch will enjoy their walks, the quick release buckle makes getting this harness on and off in a snap.
The Uptown II Harness B Vests are thicker than the Soft Vests, and would be ideal for the cooler times of the year, or Southern parts of Australia.
Features of the Puppia Uptown II Blue Vest Harness
• Fully Lined and comfortable
• Thicker than standard Harnesses, ideal for Autumn and Winter
• Smart Checkered design pattern.
• Two nickel plated D-rings at the back to attach a lead through.
• Adjustable Velcro
• Vest Style Design
• Quick release buckle makes getting on and off a breeze
• Puppia Rubber Sports Label
Shell (Outer): Polyester 100%. Lining (Inside): Polyester 100%.<.Size Information for the Uptown II Vest Harness
Medium - ① Neck Girth 25cm, ② Breast Girth 38cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 6cm
Large - ① Neck Girth 29cm, ② Breast Girth 43cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 6cm Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit
Please allow room
The Velcro belt is the adjustable area near the leash attachment. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Trek Puppia Uptown II Harness B Vest:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• As these harnesses are thickly lined if you think that you may be close to going up a size we would suggest doing so.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• Choose the right size based mainly on the breast girth.
• Usually the Vest (B) style is smaller than the (A) style so you may need to go up a size.
• Note: There is very little adjustment in the Vest Harness.
How to measure your dog:
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.
Lay the harness on the ground with the inside facing up, and then get your dog to step into the harness and then secure it at the back with the quick-release buckle and Velcro closure.