Introducing Puppia Life: The New Outdoor Lifestyle Dog Harnesses
The Puppia Orange Trek Harness B Vest has a durable waterproof outer, the Black edging has a thick reflective stitch sewn onto it. The lining is made from breathable mesh, it's a fantastic harness for the active dog. The new Sporty dog Vest harness from the new Puppia Life collection.
The step in style makes it easy to get on those dogs that can wriggle a lot, the quick release buckle makes getting this harness on and off in a snap.
A comfortable padded harness you would come to expect from the well-known Puppia BrandFeatures of the Orange Trek vest Harness
• Soft comfortable neck
• A Quick release buckle makes getting the Harness on & off a breeze
• Lightly Padded all over.
• Adjustable Velcro Belt for snug fit
• Bright Orange Colour - Great for Tradesman, Farmers etc.
• Two nickel plated D-rings at the back to attach a lead through.
• Durable Waterproof Exterior.
• Reflective Stitching on Black Trim.
• Puppia Rubber Sports Labels
• Vest Style DesignMaterial/Fabric
Shell (Outer): Nylon 100%. Lining (Inside): Polyester 100%.<.Size Information for the Trek Orange Vest Harness
Small - ① Neck Girth 24cm, ② Breast Girth 33cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 5.5cm
Medium - ① Neck Girth 28cm, ② Breast Girth 40cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 6.5cm
Large - ① Neck Girth 32cm, ② Breast Girth 47cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 7cm
XLarge - ① Neck Girth 36cm, ② Breast Girth 54cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 8.5cm
XXLarge - ① Neck Girth 42cm, ② Breast Girth 64cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 10cm Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit
Please allow room
The Velcro belt is the adjustable area near the leash attachment. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Trek Puppia Harness B Vest:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• Choose the right size based mainly on the breast girth.
• Usually the Vest (B) style is smaller than the (A) style so you may need to go up a size.
• Note: There is very little adjustment in the Vest Harness.
How to measure your dog:
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.
Lay the harness on the ground with the inside facing up, and then get your dog to step into the harness and then secure it at the back with the quick-release buckle and Velcro closure.