A cool new Skull & Star design by Puppia
Let your pooch unleash their inner rock star with these super cool new Wine Sparrow Harnesses by Puppia, the same high quality just a funky new pattern, made from 100% cotton.Another beautiful dog harness from the famous Puppia Luxury collection.
Keep in mind all Puppia harnesses are comfortable for your dog, no more pulling on their neck and throat; they have adjustable chest belts and also come with a sturdy D ring to attach a dog lead or car restraint.
A soft padded harness with superior comfort as you would come to expect from the well-known Puppia BrandFeatures of the Wine Sparrow Harness
• Soft comfortable neck
• A Quick release buckle makes getting the Harness on & off a breeze
• Lightly Padded chest section
• Adjustable chest belt
• Stylish Pattern
• Nickel Plated D Ring at the back to attach Lead or Car Restraint
• Made from 100% Natural CottonMaterial/Fabric
Shell: Cotton 100%
Lining: Cotton 100%.Size Information for the Sparrow Wine Harness A
Small: ① Neck Girth 27cm, ② Breast Girth 32-44cm, ③ Body Belt 9cm
Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit
Please allow room
The Body belt is the strap that connects the neck to the Breast Strap. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Sparrow Puppia Harness A:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• This Puppia harness must be able to go over your dogs head, therefore if your dog has a small neck but a large head consider going to another size, Please check the size for the Neck Girth.
• The Neck is not adjustable, only the Breast Girth is adjustable.
How to measure your dog
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.