Step-in Style Comfort Dog Harness
The Black Puppia Soft Harness C is made from the same air mesh the famous Original Puppia Harness is, the new style means that the harness does not need to pass over your dogs head. It buckles up around them. This suits breeds that dislike having anything passed over their head and also dogs with large heads relative to the size of their neck, which can make fitting the Original Soft harness hard.
The additional benefit of the Puppia Harness C is that the shoulder straps can be slightly adjusted, so you can make the neckline bigger if needed. This may be needed for dogs who are normally hard to fit or are in between sizes.
The Puppia Two Tone Leads also Match these Harnesses.
A Comfortable dog harness from the new Puppia Spring/Summer collection.
Keep in mind all Puppia harnesses are comfortable for your dog, no more pulling on their neck and throat; they have adjustable chest belts and also come with sturdy D rings to attach a dog lead or car restraint.
A soft Step-in Style Harness with superior comfort as you would come to expect from the well-known Puppia Brand
Features of the Black Soft Harness C
• Soft comfortable Harness.
• Polyester air mesh.
• A Quick release buckle makes getting the Harness on and off a breeze
• Lightly Padded all over
• Adjustable neck and chest with buckles.
• New step-in Style.
• Nickel Plated D Rings at the back to attach Lead or Car Restraint
• Matching leashes available separately.
Size Information for the Soft Harness C
Small: ① Neck Girth 28-32cm, ② Breast Girth 31-35cm,
Medium: ① Neck Girth 32-36cm, ② Breast Girth 36-39cm
Large: ① Neck Girth 36-42cm, ② Breast Girth 39-44cm
XLarge: ① Neck Girth 42-46cm, ② Breast Girth 45-50cm
Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit Please allow room
Important Sizing Information for Puppia Harness-C:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• The Puppia Harness-C is a Step-in Style and has a slightly adjustable neck.
How to measure your dog
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.
Size Guide for Harness-C
The Schnauzer below is 4.5kg and is wearing a Medium.