The most comfortable dog harness in the world
The Puppia Soft Harness is comfy and stylish, that is why they are Puppia's most popular product.
The front and collar portion is made of a soft breathable polyester air mesh that fits broadly across your dog's chest so he can walk comfortably and any pressure from the leash is distributed evenly across his neck and shoulders instead of at his neck!
The mesh is edged in super-soft matching or contrasting velour, an adjustable waist belt with side release clip ensures a great fit.
Why buy a Puppia Harness
1. Comfort. The materials used in Puppia soft harness are assured to provide maximum comfort for your dog. It doesn't restrict your dog's movements, and won't chafe or rub causing their hair to mat or tangle.
2. Puppia soft harnesses help to protect your dog's neck, by distributing the weight of your dog across its shoulders removing the strain from the neck. A perfect alternative for standard collars
3. Great for growing puppies as the Puppia soft harness can be adjusted to fit as your pup grows.
4. Machine washable.
5. Recommended by veterinarians all over the world. The Puppia soft harness is one of the few dog accessories that are highly recommended by animal doctors.
Features of the Puppia Soft Harness
• Soft comfortable neck
• Polyester air mesh
• Padded chest section
• Adjustable chest belt
• Puppia's most famous item
Sizing Chart for Measurements Measurements are in cm's (Metric), remember the harness must be able to go over your dogs head, therefore if your dog has a small neck but a large head consider going to another size.
Size Information for the Puppia Soft Harness
Xsmall: Breast Girth 26-38cm, Neck Girth 22cm
Small: Breast Girth 30-42cm, Neck Girth 27cm
Medium: Breast Girth 38-52cm, Neck Girth 33cm
Large: Breast Girth 48-66cm, Neck Girth 38cm
XLarge: Breast Girth 54-76cm, Neck Girth 44cm
XXLarge: Breast Girth 70-98cm, Neck Girth 54cm
When Fitted correctly, the Puppia harness should rest below the neck (right around the shoulders), which allows the harness to distribute the pressure evenly across the chest and prevent any choking. If in doubt call us.