Stylish Herringbone Pattern Puppia Harness
Let your dog be truly sophisticated in the Oz harness from Puppia, the pretty Wine and white tweed fabric has flecks of Black, Brown, and metallic thread woven through it. Fully lined in a luxuriously Soft thick Wine coloured velour, Puppia have made these super soft and superbly comfortable so you can be confident your pooch will enjoy their walks, the quick release buckle makes getting this harness on and off in a snap.
Another beautiful dog harness from the famous Puppia Luxury collection.
Keep in mind all Puppia harnesses are comfortable for your dog, no more pulling on their neck and throat; they have adjustable chest belts and also come with a sturdy D ring to attach a dog lead or car restraint. The harnesses are also designed to sit lower on their shoulder rather than the neck to avoid choking if your dog pulls on the lead.
Please note the Oz Harness is thicker than the Harnesses, and would be ideal for the cooler times of the year, or areas of Australia.
Features of the Puppia Wine Oz Harness
• Soft comfortable neck, sits on dogs shoulder for choke-free
• A Quick release buckle makes getting the Harness on & off a breeze
• Fully Lined & comfortable
• Adjustable chest belt
• Sophisticated Pattern
• Nickel Plated D Ring at the back to attach Lead or Car Restraint
• Thicker than standard Harnesses, ideal for Autumn & Winter
Shell: Polyester 100%
Lining: Polyester 100%.
Size Information for the Oz Wine Harness A
Small: ① Neck Girth 27cm, ② Breast Girth 32-44cm, ③ Body Belt 9cm
Large: ① Neck Girth 38cm, ② Breast Girth 48-67cm, ③ Body Belt 12.5cm
Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit Please allow room
The Body belt is the strap that connects the neck to the Breast Strap. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Oz Puppia Harness A:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• As these harnesses are thickly lined if you think that you may be close to going up a size we would suggest doing so.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• This Puppia harness must be able to go over your dogs head, therefore if your dog has a small neck but a large head consider going to another size, Please check the size for the Neck Girth.
• The Neck is not adjustable, only the Breast Girth is adjustable.
How to measure your dog
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.