The Owlet vest Harness from Puppia with a fashionable Owl design.
A Navy background with little owls embellish this 100% cotton dog harness, added feature of a blue and white stripe border make this little harness super cute.<.
Just another stunning dog harness from the famous Puppia range.
The step in style makes it easy to get on those dogs that are wriggle a lot, the quick release buckle makes getting this harness on and off in a snap.
A soft padded harness with superior comfort as you would come to expect from the well-known Puppia Brand
Features of the Navy Owlet vest Harness
• Soft comfortable neck
• A Quick release buckle makes getting the Harness on & off a breeze
• Lightly Padded
• Adjustable Velcro for snug fit
• Popular Owl Design with contrasting edging.
• Two nickel plated D-rings at the back to attach a lead through.
• Made from 100% Natural Cotton
• Puppia Rubber Sports Labels
• Vest Style Design
Shell (Outer): Cotton 100%.
Lining (Inside): Cotton 100%.Size Information for the Owlet Navy Vest Harness
Small - ① Neck Girth 22cm, ② Breast Girth 32cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 5cm
Medium - ① Neck Girth 26cm, ② Breast Girth 38cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 6cm
Large - ① Neck Girth 29cm, ② Breast Girth 40cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 6cm Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit
Please allow room
The Velcro belt is the adjustable area near the leash attachment. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Owlet Puppia Harness B Vest:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• Choose the right size based mainly on the breast girth.
• Usually the Vest (B) style is smaller than the (A) style so you may need to go up a size.
• Note: There is very little adjustment in the Vest Harness.
How to measure your dog:
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.
Lay the harness on the ground with the inside facing up, and then get your dog to step into the harness and then secure it at the back with the quick-release buckle and Velcro closure.