New Smart Check Pattern Harnesses from Puppia Life
The Puppia Neil Harness A is a fashionable Check design, A White background with Navy and Wine Check stripes give this harness a Stunning look, the Wine Coloured edging compliments it beautifully. These harnesses are designed for Style on the Outside, and yet are still comfortable to wear, they are 100% Cotton
The new Urban dog Vest harness from the new Puppia Life collection.
at D4DOGZ we only stock the best Puppia products
The step in style makes it easy to get on those dogs that can wriggle a lot, the quick release buckle makes getting this harness on and off in a snap.
A comfortable padded harness you would come to expect from the well-known Puppia Brand
Features of the Wine Neil vest Harness
• Soft comfortable neck
• A Quick release buckle makes getting the Harness on & off a breeze
• Lightly Padded all over.
• Adjustable Velcro Belt for snug fit
• Smart Check Design.
• Two nickel plated D-rings at the back to attach a lead through.
• 100% Cotton for Comfort and Durability.
• Puppia Rubber Sports Label
• Vest Style Design
Shell (Outer): Cotton 100%.
Lining (Inside): Cotton 100%.
Size Information for the Neil Wine Vest Harness
Medium - ① Neck Girth 30cm, ② Breast Girth 36cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 6.5cm
Large - ① Neck Girth 34cm, ② Breast Girth 44cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 7.5cm
XLarge - ① Neck Girth 39cm, ② Breast Girth 48cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 8.5cm
D4DOGZ.com.au loves Puppia
Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit Please allow room
The Velcro belt is the adjustable area near the leash attachment. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Neil Puppia Harness B Vest:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• Choose the right size based mainly on the breast girth.
• Usually the Vest (B) style is smaller than the (A) style so you may need to go up a size.
• Note: There is very little adjustment in the Vest Harness.
How to measure your dog:
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.
Lay the harness on the ground with the inside facing up, and then get your dog to step into the harness and then secure it at the back with the quick-release buckle and Velcro closure.