Stylish Dog Harness from Puppia's Luxury Collection
These are quite simply the most luxurious harnesses available, a special release for 2015 the Gold thread looks stunning against the Black.
The Puppia Gala II Vest harness are only for pampered pooches
Keep in mind all Puppia harnesses even the luxury ones are comfortable for your dog, no more pulling on their neck and throat; the step in style makes it easy to get on those dogs that are real wrigglers! Puppia have made these stylish yet comfortable so you can be confident your dog will enjoy their walks, the quick release buckle makes getting this harness on and off in a snap.
A soft padded harness with superior comfort as you would come to expect from the well-known Puppia Brand
Features of the Black and Gold Gala II Vest Harness
• Soft padded and comfortable
• A Quick release buckle makes getting the Harness on & off a breeze
• Lightly Padded chest section
• Adjustable Velcro
• Puppia Luxury Collection piece
• Two nickel plated D-rings at the back to attach a lead through.
• Lining Made from 100% Cotton
Furthermore to set off this stunning harness Puppia have attached their luxury label to the front.
Please note colouring of Harness The gold is also more gold than the images of the harnesses shown, more like the plain image..
Please note, the XLarge is Black Black background with Gold Swirl (Not like some of the Harness A).
Shell (Outer): Polyurethane 4%, Rayon 29%, Metallic 13%, Nylon 13%.
Lining (Inside): Cotton 100%.Size Information for the Gala Black Vest Harness
XLarge - ① Neck Girth 33cm, ② Breast Girth 50cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 8.5cm Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit
Please allow room
The Velcro belt is the adjustable area near the leash attachment. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Gala Puppia Harness B Vest:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• Choose the right size based mainly on the breast girth.
• Usually the Vest (B) style is smaller than the (A) style so you may need to go up a size.
• Note: There is very little adjustment in the Vest Harness.
How to measure your dog:
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.
Lay the harness on the ground with the inside facing up, and then get your dog to step into the harness and then secure it at the back with the quick-release buckle and Velcro closure.