Classic Polka Dot Vest Harness from Puppia
The Puppia Orange Dotty II Vest Harness B is decorated with small white dots on a Orange background, the front sports a rubber Puppia label. The harness is made entirely of 100% Cotton, including the lining which is also 100% cotton for the upmost comfort for your dog.
The step in style makes it easy to get on those dogs that can wriggle a lot, the quick release buckle makes getting this harness on and off in a snap.
A soft padded harness with superior comfort as you would come to expect from the well-known Puppia BrandFeatures of the Orange Dotty II vest Harness
• Soft comfortable neck
• A Quick release buckle makes getting the Harness on & off a breeze
• Lightly Padded
• Adjustable Velcro for snug fit
• Classic Polka Dot Pattern.
• Two nickel plated D-rings at the back to attach a lead through.
• Made entirely from 100% Cotton
• Puppia Rubber Sports Labels
• Vest Style Design
Shell (Outer): Cotton 100%.
Lining (Inside): Cotton 100%.Size Information for the Dotty II Orange Vest Harness
Small - ① Neck Girth 22.5cm, ② Breast Girth 30cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 5cm Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit
Please allow room
The Velcro belt is the adjustable area near the leash attachment. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Dotty II Puppia Harness B Vest:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• Choose the right size based mainly on the breast girth.
• Usually the Vest (B) style is smaller than the (A) style so you may need to go up a size.
• Note: There is very little adjustment in the Vest Harness.
How to measure your dog:
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.
Lay the harness on the ground with the inside facing up, and then get your dog to step into the harness and then secure it at the back with the quick-release buckle and Velcro closure.