Blue Dotty Vest by Puppia
The very popular blue harness vest has a comfortable neck and re-sizable chest belt.
Two front leg openings with a Velcro & quick release buckle closure.
Your dog's Leash attaches easily to 2 nickel plated rings for added security.
The fabulous features of the Puppia Dotty Vest Harnesses are:
• Jacket with soft fabric for extra comfort
• Inner filler promotes superior comfort
• Dotted fashion fabric
• Vivid colours w/ bone shaped embroidery
• Matches with the plain two tone Puppia leads
Shell (Outer): Cotton 100%.
Lining (Inside): Cotton 100%.
Size Information for the Dotty Blue Vest Harness
Small - ① Neck Girth 22cm, ② Breast Girth 32cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 5cm
Large - ① Neck Girth 29cm, ② Breast Girth 44cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 6cm
Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit Please allow room
The Velcro belt is the adjustable area near the leash attachment. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Dotty Puppia Harness B Vest:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• Choose the right size based mainly on the breast girth.
• Usually the Vest (B) style is smaller than the (A) style so you may need to go up a size.
• Note: There is very little adjustment in the Vest Harness.
How to measure your dog:
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.
Lay the harness on the ground with the inside facing up, and then get your dog to step into the harness and then secure it at the back with the quick-release buckle and Velcro closure.