The fashionable Dotty Puppia Harness in Pink
A pretty Pink Dog Harness with small white dots, very classy yet still comfy.
Keep in mind all Puppia harnesses are comfortable for your dog, no more pulling on their neck and throat; they have adjustable chest belts and also come with a sturdy D ring to attach a dog lead or car restraint.
A soft padded harness with superior comfort as you would come to expect from the famous Puppia BrandFeatures of the Pink Puppia Dotty Harness
• Soft comfortable neck
• A Quick release buckle makes getting the Harness on & off a breeze
• Lightly Padded chest section
• Adjustable chest belt
• Stylish PatternMaterial/Fabric
Shell: Cotton 100%
Lining: Polyester 100%. Size Information for the Dotty Harness A
XSmall: ① Neck Girth 22cm, ② Breast Girth 24-34cm, ③ Body Belt 8cm.
Small: ① Neck Girth 27cm, ② Breast Girth 32-45cm, ③ Body Belt 9.5cm
Medium: ① Neck Girth 34cm, ② Breast Girth 39-54cm, ③ Body Belt 12cm
Large: ① Neck Girth 38cm, ② Breast Girth 48-69cm, ③ Body Belt 13.5cmAt D4DOGZ we love Puppia products Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit
Please allow room
The Body belt is the strap that connects the neck to the Breast Strap. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Dotty Puppia Harness A:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• This Puppia harness must be able to go over your dogs head, therefore if your dog has a small neck but a large head consider going to another size, Please check the size for the Neck Girth.
• The Neck is not adjustable, only the Breast Girth is adjustable.
How to measure your dog
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.