Fresh New Camo Vest Harness from Puppia
The Puppia Bobby Navy Camo Vest Harness B is a stunning new modern take on the traditional camouflage design, patches of light to dark Blue cover the harness with a Navy edging to compliment, the front sports a rubber Puppia label. The harness is made of a Cotton/Poly Blend with a hint of Spandex to give a little stretch for comfort for your dog. A Stunning dog harness from the new Puppia Luxury Range.
The step in style makes it easy to get on those dogs that can wriggle a lot, the quick release buckle makes getting this harness on and off in a snap.
A soft padded harness with superior comfort as you would come to expect from the well-known Puppia BrandFeatures of the Bobby Navy Camo vest Harness
• Soft comfortable neck
• A Quick release buckle makes getting the Harness on & off a breeze
• Lightly Padded
• Adjustable Velcro for snug fit
• Stunning Camo Pattern - The nicest we have seen.
• Two nickel plated D-rings at the back to attach a lead through.
• Slight Stretch for more Comfort.
• Puppia Rubber Sports Labels
• Vest Style Design
Cotton 60%, Polyester 37%, Spandex 3%.Size Information for the Bobby Navy Camo Vest Harness
Small - ① Neck Girth 23.5cm, ② Breast Girth 31cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 5.5cm
Medium - ① Neck Girth 27.5cm, ② Breast Girth 36cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 6.5cm
Large - ① Neck Girth 31cm, ② Breast Girth 42cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 6cm
XLarge - ① Neck Girth 35cm, ② Breast Girth 49.5cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 8.5cm Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit
Please allow room
The Velcro belt is the adjustable area near the leash attachment. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Bobby Puppia Harness B Vest:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• Choose the right size based mainly on the breast girth.
• Usually the Vest (B) style is smaller than the (A) style so you may need to go up a size.
• Note: There is very little adjustment in the Vest Harness.
How to measure your dog:
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.
Lay the harness on the ground with the inside facing up, and then get your dog to step into the harness and then secure it at the back with the quick-release buckle and Velcro closure.