The Mikki Stripping knife suitable for Left or right handed users
Use this stripping knife to remove the old topcoat from your dog
This Mikki Stripping Knife has a blade which is ideal for stripping the dead top coat and thinning fur.
Mikki Stripping Knives are made from the finest quality, heat treated stainless steel. This means they are anti-rust and very durable.
The Mikki stripping knife has a non-slip vinyl handle for a comfortable grip while grooming your dog, the cutting edge is in between the teeth, and the teeth tips are blunted to ensure your thumbs are kept safe.
Features of the Mikki Stripping Knife for Left or Right handed users
• Blade: Fine - suitable for fine coated dogs
• Removes old topcoat
• Non-slip handle
• Finest quality heat-treated stainless steel blade
• Suitable for Left and Right handed use
• Strong durable construction
• Teeth tips are blunted for user safety
Instructions for use included with the Mikki Stripping Knife
Please note the Coarse knife is no longer available.