Plush Hide and Seek Fun Puzzle Dog Toy
The Outward Hound Hide-A-Squirrel™ will not only keep pets occupied and eliminate boredom, but they also develop a dog's intelligence and puzzle-solving skills.
Helps to Keep your dog entertained, active, and busy for extended periods of time, eliminating boredom.
The Hide a Squirrel Puzzle toys can help to satisfy a dog's natural instinct to search, stalk and capture their prey as your dog repeatedly removes the squaker plush toys from inside the base toy.
For additional fun and variety, place favorite pet treats or other toys inside the plush base
All components are machine washable and non-toxic.
Features of the Outward Hound Hide a Squirrel
• One base toy, and 3 junior Squeaky Squirrels.
• Soft Plush Toy great for Indoor use.
• Great for Problem solving Skills.
• Helps to occupy your Dog.
• Machine washable.
Sizes Information of Hide a Squirrel.
Junior - Approx 11cm High.
Large - Approx 17cm High
• Introduce the squeaker toys by removing them. Encourage your dog to play with them. As your dog watches, insert the toys back into the base (squeak them as you insert them). Then, let your pet play!
• Your dog will learn and discover how to remove the squirrels from inside the plush base. The dog will use its nose to move the toy and will gradually learn how to empty it. Your pet is rewarded by finding its "prey," the plush toys, with each successful play.
• After your dog has removed all of the squirrels, fill the Hide A toy again and repeat for unlimited fun!
Same toy as the Kyjen Hide a Squirrel, Kyjen just changed their name.