Very Comfortable Soft Padded Dog Harness
Your dog will love the super soft air-mesh fabric of the popular Puppia Vest, made from the same material their famous Soft Harness is. The Vest B is a jacket style harness, with Velcro closure and two sturdy nickel plated "D" rings to attach a lead.
The step in style makes it easy to get on those dogs that are real wrigglers! Puppia have made these super soft and superbly comfortable so you can be confident your pooch will enjoy their walks, the quick release buckle makes getting this harness on and off in a snap.
The Puppia Soft Harness B Vests are ideal for year round use.
Features of the Brown Puppia Soft B Vest Harness
• Padded and comfortable
• Polyester air Mesh
• Soft Padded Chest.
• Two nickel plated D-rings at the back to attach a lead through.
• Adjustable Velcro
• Vest Style Design
• Quick release buckle makes getting on and off a breeze
• Puppia Rubber Sports Label
Polyester 100%.Size Information for the Soft Vest B Harness
XSmall - ① Neck Girth 23cm, ② Breast Girth 24-26cm,③ Velcro Belt Width 5cm
Small - ① Neck Girth 26cm, ② Breast Girth 30-32cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 5.3cm
Medium - ① Neck Girth 29cm, ② Breast Girth 37-39cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 6.8cm
Large - ① Neck Girth 34cm, ② Breast Girth 43-45cm, ③ Velcro Belt Width 7.3cm D4DOGZ loves Puppia Harnesses Sizes are of the actual harness, NOT of the dog it will fit
Please allow room
The Velcro belt is the adjustable area near the leash attachment. The Breast Girth is the Most Important.
Important Sizing Information for Puppia Harness B Vest:
Each style can vary in size, so please check the measurements given for the design you are buying, for example a Medium in one style may not be the same size as a medium in another.
• All sizes given are for the harness, NOT for your dog. Please allow room.
• Please note Puppia sizing runs small, Just because your dog is small does not mean he/she will fit a small.
• If your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size.
• Please do not buy a size based on another brand, they all differ.
• Choose the right size based mainly on the breast girth.
• Usually the Vest (B) style is smaller than the (A) style so you may need to go up a size.
• Note: There is very little adjustment in the Vest Harness.
How to measure your dog:
• Neck: Measure just above your dogs shoulder bone.
• Breast: Measure around the widest part of chest, just behind front legs.
Lay the harness on the ground with the inside facing up, and then get your dog to step into the harness and then secure it at the back with the quick-release buckle and Velcro closure.