A fun Challenging Dog Puzzle.
Hide-A-Bee™ will not only keep dogs occupied and eliminate boredom, but did you know these awesome dog toys can also assist in developing your dog's intelligence and puzzle-solving skills.
The Kyjen Hide a Bird dog toy can help keep your dog entertained, active, and busy for an extended period of time, reducing boredom while they retrieve the 3 squeaky bird's from their soft plush house.
Hide A Bird plush puzzle dog toys are designed to bring out your dogs natural instinct to hunt, stalk and capture their prey as your dog repeatedly removes the squeaking plush toys from within the Bird House, the removable bird's can be replaced & removed over and over again for your pups endless enjoyment. All components of the Hide a Bird toy are machine washable and non-toxic.
If your dog has another favourite toy or even a dog treat these can also be located inside the base unit, making this a multipurpose puzzle toy.
Features of the Hide a Bird Puzzle Dog Toy
• Removable, Squeakable eggs
• Soft Plush won't hurt your dogs mouth
• Satisfies a Dogs Natural Instinct to stalk.
• 3 Colourful Squeaking Birds included
• Develops eye-paw coordination Skills.
• Challenges and develops problem solving skills.
• Machine Washable
Size of Kyjen Hide a Bird Dog Toy.
Large: height of Bird house is approx. 15cm,
Each bird is approx. 12cm high
These would make fun Easter gifts.
View a short video on the Kyjen Hide a Bee (another style but same concept)
Helpful Tips on using the Hide-A-Bird
• Introduce the squeaky bird's by removing them. Then encourage your dog to play with them, as your dog is watching insert the bird toys back into the base (squeak them as you insert them). Then, let your dog play!
• Your pup will learn and realize how to remove the birds from inside the House plush base. He/She will use their nose to move the toy and will gradually learn how to empty it. Your dog is then rewarded by finding its "prey," the plush squeaky toys, with each victorious play.
• After your dog has removed all of the birds, fill the Hide a toy again and repeat for unlimited fun!
Please note: Designed for supervised play only. Not designed for aggressive chewers.